THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

On Celine Dion

Tara: hey dude. do you know where Neil is?
Natalie: right next to me=). he hates you
Tara: why? oh. right. the video


Natalie: yep. the video
Tara: tell him it's payback for his friend's blog. I'm just sharing pain with the rest of you :). is that not the worst video ever?
Natalie: it is HORRIBLE
Tara: I know. it's so bad I considered not listening to music anymore
Natalie: ever again? any music?
Tara: yes. but then changed my mind. it was a brief thought
Natalie: but it still almost destroyed music for you forever, and that amuses me
Tara: oh yes, she did do that. but really, I'm surprised she hasn't done that for more people
Natalie: I hate celine dion more than I can ever express to you. I hope that cancer bees rape her in the eyeballs
Tara: I'm trying not to laugh loudly. http://bestpicever.com/pic-853-Bee-on-my-eye
Natalie: that's the best picture ever

No comments: