THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Things said at the SNRG

Natalie: Check this out. You have to see this.
Tara: You are not attacking me with your Roomba.
Natalie: [laughs and stops steering the Roomba toward my feet]

****************************************************************

Natalie: Do you want to see something amazing? The cats are terrified of bubbles. [proceeds to blow bubbles at the cats]
Ed: Natalie, that's not nice.
Mike W: See? This is why I call this place Auschwitz.
Natalie: I'm not even touching them with the bubbles. I thought they would play with them, but the first time they saw them George backed up like he was saying "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"
Mike W: The computer room -- Dachau.

*****************************************************************

Mike W: That's the justice of this game.
Natalie: That's the ass-cockery of this game.
Mike W: Did you just say "ass-cockery"?
Natalie: It's a little known fact that when you get your Masters' you can make up words.

*****************************************************************

Mike W: This is excellent watermelon.
Natalie: I can choose perfect watermelon. That's my superpower.

*****************************************************************

Natalie: I wish I could just show my armpits and a bridge would appear.

******************************************************************

Natalie: Did you fart?
Mike W: No, you did.
Natalie: Great. Now you smell like spearmint leaves, chips, quiche and poop.

*******************************************************************

Natalie: I hope Bowser dies in a fire. Being stung by bees. After he's had cancer for a while. Like 2 months of chemo.

No comments: