THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

On "The Toronto Mattress" (guest entry from Ed)

Natasha: Aaaanyway, I've got to run a few errands, so I'm going to head off. Bye for now!

**********************************************************

Ed: Back?
Natasha: Not for long, probably. Heading out to my sister's place in a few minutes as soon as I confirm she's at home.
Ed: Nice. Is that a good thing?
Natasha: Yes? This is the good sister, not the klepto whore sister.
Ed: Can I quote you on that?Pleasepleaseplease?
Natasha: laughs Go ahead
Ed: A friend of mine has a conversations blog. This is gold.
Natasha: Well, it's true... In the same summer she stole my other sister's money, tried to steal my bike, and my mother referred to her as the Toronto Mattress.
me: Wow. How much of that can I tell Tara to publish?
Natasha: Well, unless she decides to google the words "Toronto Mattress" I don't think she's going to find it.

No comments: