THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Things said at D&D on a blazingly hot Tuesday night

Editor's note: One of us was stoned from some special cookies. Take a guess at who it is.


Natalie: Can you fill my glass?
Mike: [fills and then proceeds to drink the entire contents of the newly-filled glass, while looking at us out of the corner of his eye and laughing]
Natalie: Your shitcockery knows no bounds.

*************************************************************************

Natalie: I think that Paris Hilton's vagina should be called "The Abject" and Britney Spears' should be called "The Abyss".

**************************************************************************

Natalie: Yeah, whathisface on the crazyboots was going to do it!

*****************************************************************************

Natalie: [makes tiny duck out of banana bread and holds it up proudly for all to see]
Me: Now you're going to eat it, aren't you?
Natalie: [eats tiny banana bread duck]
Jade: That's murder.
Natalie: Tasty, tasty murder.

*****************************************************************************

Natalie: OH! [leans over Ed to grab a nacho and a timbit, scraps the icing off the timbit with the nacho, proceeds to eat nacho with icing on it]
Jade: Are you making a sandwich with the timbit?
Natalie: No. I wanted to make an icing nacho. I could make a sandwich.
Tara: Why don't you make a fish? [has issues finding phone in a timely fashion]
Natalie: In that case it'll have dorsal fins.


*************************************************************************

Ed: What are you doing?
Natalie: I was trying to launch the die with my mouth.
Ed: You know that if you die choking to death on dice you go straight to hell.
Natalie: No you don't.
Ed: Yes. You put the die in your mouth, choke, St. Peter says "You go to hell", pokes you in the belly and you go to hell.
Natalie: Did you say "You go to hayll?"
Ed: Yes. He says it with a southern accent.

*************************************************************************

Natalie: Can you pass me the frozen bananas to snuggle?
Mike: No, I'm not giving you bananas.
Me: What about frozen vegetables?
Jade: Yeah, we have frozen peas.
Mike: I'm not giving you a bag of frozen peas.
Ed: But it's full of green pea-ness.
Natalie: [laughs so hard she snorts and flaps her hands]


*************************************************************************

Natalie: If an accordion had sex with a fence, this is what it would look like.


*************************************************************************

Natalie: You think about my bellybutton all the time, don't you?
Ed: My toes long for your bellybutton.
Natalie: NO! It's my personal bellybutton! [pause] If I was one of those little girls in Utah I'd totally have an abstinence ring for my belly button.

*************************************************************************

Me: What are you going to say tomorrow when you read all of this on my blog?
Ed: She's going to say "That's not fair, it's out of context!"
Me: Right now, your left breast is "Context".
Natalie: [looks down to consider] Okay. But is it alright if the right is called "Semiotics"? Because Marshall McLuhan needs to be involved in my boobs. He's Canadian you know.

No comments: