THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

On the circus

Natalie: Is that a poster for the circus? Who even goes to the circus?
Tara: Families. Did something happen to you at the circus?
Natalie: No, nothing happened to me at the circus.
Tara: Did you see something awful at the circus?
Natalie: No!
Ed: Did you get pooped on by an elephant at the circus so they had to pull you out?
Natalie: Ewwwww. NO, I DID NOT GET POOPED ON BY AN ELEPHANT.
Tara: You really saw nothing bad at the circus?
Natalie: NO! I just think they're mean to the elephants and that bear really doesn't want to ride the little bicycle.
Tara: Did one of your aunts run away to the circus?
Natalie: No, one of my aunts ran away to Africa. A couple of people I went to highschool with ran away to become carnies though.
Tara: I would rather my aunt joined the circus than go to Africa. The circus comes to town once a year so I'd still get to see her.

No comments: