THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

On tinkling

Former classmate: Are you seeing anyone right now?
Tara: No, not right now. I'm just taking it easy and having a good time.
Former classmate: That's good.
Tara: Yeah, it's been nice. I'm doing a lot of travelling right now. Went to Vancouver last weekend, Ontario this weekend, and then I'm going to the UK in August.
Former classmate: That is exciting. Is this your first time to the UK?
Tara: It is. I'm so very, very excited about it. I've wanted to go for so long and now I can finally afford it.
Former classmate: I can imagine that this has been one of your dreams....makes me think of the u.
Tara: I know.
Former classmate: And English lit.
Tara: I'm supposed to see the Bronte house. I might just walk in the front door and pee a little from excitement.
Former classmate: Do a little tinkle for me too.
Tara: lol. I'll do my best.

No comments: