THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 8, 2007

On baldness

Tara: If you start to lose your hair, will you shave your head?
Neil: Not going to happen.
Tara: How do you know?
Neil: Not going to happen.
Tara: What do you mean?
Neil: I made a deal.
Tara: With who?
Neil: I made a deal. Possibly with the devil. Not going to happen.
Tara: Is there hair loss on your mom's side of the family?
Neil: Doesn't matter. Not going to happen. It's my one true friend.
Tara: I think you have at least a couple of those.
Neil: I do. I do have true friends, but this one [pats hair] is awesome.
Tara: I think I need to put this in my blog.
Neil: You go right ahead. The great thing about Facebook is that I've been seeing all of these people I went to highschool with and they're married with kids and a career but they're going bald. I'm not married, I don't have a kid, my career is just starting and I'm still in school, but I've got hair and I'm not losing it because I have a deal. A kid you can get later, but there's no refund on hair.
Tara: I'm posting this now.
Neil: Fair enough.

No comments: