THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

On Tom Cruise

Marq: have you looked at wwtdd lately? I am fully charged!
Tara: not today, why?
Marq: Tom Cruise is Crazy as Hell
Tara: lemme look
while I wait for the video to load, let me just say... the photo of the dude with a dollhouse for a hat? genius
Marq: yeah, the whole Britney thing is so far past being surreal at this point
Tara: okay, I'm going to watch the video now. if you don't hear back, assume it's because the craziness killed me
Marq: sweetzombiejesus, he comes across as if he's doing a parody of himself. Dramatic music, doubletalk... then the announcer/voice over. it reminds me of Starship Troopers
Tara: did he just say "criminon"?!?!
Marq: its like he's reciting Green Eggs and Ham, but with gravitas. utter gibberish
Tara: you see things the way they are in all its glory? so you and I are missing out on seeing the way things are? and he wants to romp and play? that seems like an odd confession
Marq: that's what I mean.... gibberish
Tara: he's almost crying saying "I know, and when you know..." at least he knows he has to do something. I think I have to stop watching this. I've hit my crazy limit
Mark: skip to the end, the voice over closing is the best part
Tara: that's FUCKING CRAZY. he's turned over a billion people into scientologists? there's no way that's true
Marq: one time, when my brother was drunk; he claimed to have invented Pineapple Juice
Tara: and it's his responsibility to share pineapple juice because NO ONE ELSE CAN
Marq: beyond bizarre.
It seriously looks like a Tom Cruise impersonator who's trying to embarrass him. does he really think anyone is going to take him seriously?
Tara: apparently over a billion people do
Marq: pineapple juice
Tara: word

No comments: