THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

On currencies and wardrobes

Ed: I found you a copy of Puzzle Quest on Ebay. Not bad and it ends in an hour. $12 for shipping though.
Tara: I can't bid in an hour, so I'm thinking $15 max
my bid pushed it to $11.50
Ed: Nice little end to the day, either way.
Tara: with a game that hates me personally? :)
Ed: Oh, it will. Easily the most frustrating DS game I've ever played.
Tara: poor neil
Ed: When you get this game? This game should come with a warning for people willing to farm in caves. (:
Tara: the good news, and this will always be true, is that at least I'll have boobs
Ed: And yet I have yet to see you ever use them as currency to get by in any situation.
Tara: I'm saving them for a special occasion
Ed: A wonderful hole card, to be sure, but still. Wait, that's not true!
I remember you bringing just the faintest hint of cleavage to the Catan tournament at that board-game festival.
Tara: :) clearly didn't work, but I tried
Ed: I think it had to do with your level of cleavage commitment.
Tara: true, but the chud there weren't worth a nipple display. also, I don't have many particularly busty shirts
Ed: Not that I've seen. Your wardrobe does tend more toward Victorian than Produce Display.
Tara: victorian?
Ed: Covered up to the neck.
Tara: maybe victorian tomboy
Ed: Victorian only in coverage, not in constriction.

No comments: