THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

On why some of my friends are evil

Tara: I'm not getting a console just for DDR when I'm at your place and Chris's 3 or 4 times a week.
Ed: You're using logic and reasoning again. Those have no place at work, you know that. (:
Tara: I know. it doesn't happen often, so let's not get rid of it this time.
Ed: Guitar Hero?
Tara: I'm not buying a console
Ed: (:
Tara: It doesn't make sense for me to do it when I'm not home most of the time. And you see me playing my DS about 95% of the time that I actually play it. I didn't like guitar hero anyway.
Ed: That's a shame.
Tara: I don't need a Wii. you just want to feel less bad about getting 8 games within the span of a month. peddle your crack elsewhere ;)
Ed: Oh, no, I understand very clearly that I'm both an addict and a terrible person. (...but I'm also a client!) commercial runs through my head)
Tara: I think I'm just the wrong person to try and convince to buy a console. I've had Ryan's cube since March and have played for about 15 total hours
Ed: I'm just trying to make myself feel better for the amount of money I'm going to be spending in November, is all.
Tara: I know it, and I'm not doing it this time. sure, I'll buy 3 DS games at once, but I'm not buying a console :)

No comments: