THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

On naming

Coworker 1: My girlfriend doesn't understand why black people name their kids "Ebony".
Coworker 3: Why?
Tara: That's like me naming my kid "Ivory".
Coworker 3: What's wrong with that?
Tara: I read a few years ago that the Quebec government wouldn't let a couple name their kid "Ivory" because it was a brand name.
COworker 3: When I have a kid some day I'm going to name it "Shitmix two thousand and whatever year it is".
Tara: I don't think you'll be allowed.
Coworker 3: Because "Shitmix" is a brand name?
Tara: No, because it has swearing in it.
Coworker 1: You should name your kid "Douche".
Coworker 3: And I'll just tell the government it's French for bag or whatever.
Tara: I think it's french for shower.
Coworker 1: Or you can call it "La Douche".
Coworker 3: Or add an "El" so it's like "El Douch-ay".
Tara: That's a little too close to "Il Duce".
Coworker 3: What's that?

No comments: