THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

On why I love IMing with my brother sometimes

Michael: So I just got off the phone with dad and he says Aunt Jeanne's going to talk to a lawyer.
Tara: What's your phone number?
Michael: Why?
Tara: I have to leave in 10 minutes. I want to talk to you about this, but it's quicker to talk on the phone than to type.
Michael: [gives phone number]
Tara: [dials number]
Michael: brb. the phone's ringing.
Tara: [laughs]
[conversation ensues wherein I'm filled in on the latest family news. when it's over I return to my computer to check the weather before I leave]
Michael: Ok i'm back.
Tara: You're hilarious
Michael: [sunglasses guy emoticon]
Tara: I just laughed out loud
Michael: I'm glad. Ok I'm going for real this time. ttyl
Tara: k bye

No comments: