THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 23, 2007

On cultural perceptions

Random Coworker (RC): Tara - I'd like to do a content review with you.
Tara: Content review will need to be next week. Just book something when I’m free and I’ll come by.
RC: Sounds good - enjoy the weekend (blazing fire and a book?)
Tara: Video games, football, and welcoming my best friend back from her book tour :)
RC: Sounds good. My wife is back from India this evening, it will probably be "I've got so much to tell you", then ZZZZZZZ.
Tara: Just based on that statement it sounds like her life is way more exciting than mine.
RC: Maybe, but she doesn't play soccer. I'll tell you all about it next week.
Tara: Me neither. NFL, nachos and drinks all the way ;)
RC: What was I thinking (slap forehead)!
Tara: You’re thinking like a Brit again ;)

No comments: