THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

On the Merry Widow House pact

Tara: Wonder bread is very soft, but over time, especially when compounded with bologna, might kill people
Natalie: i have never completely understood bologna. it kind of...frightens me. not as much as the bologna with macaroni in it, though. that's just flat out terrifying
Tara: okay, that's disgusting. I used to eat bologna when I was in highschool, but that was also when I ate burgers for breakfast
Natalie: wow
Tara: now? not so much
Natalie: wasn't there also a time you lived on those little chocolate bites?
Tara: yes. hershey, reese's and skor bits. and coca-cola
Natalie: amazing what you can do to your body =)
Tara: I'm surprised it still works
Natalie: well, you're making up for it
Tara: I'm trying. if I'm going to live to be 100, I'd at least like to do it with a strong body
Natalie: heh. agreed. I think we should make a pact =)
Tara: organic food and a home gym in the widow house? or just that we'll have a widow house, since we'll both live forever?
Natalie: I was thinking the Merry Widow House pact, yes, but organic food and home gym sounds fabulous
Tara: it absolutely needs to be called the merry widow house pact
Natalie: we can each have an office that lets a lot of light in
Tara: and you'll have a couple of cats and I'll have a french bulldog named petunia, and they'll all play nice
Natalie: they will. they'll all be the same size =)
Tara: or we get a lab, and the cats can ride it
Natalie: hee. that would work too. we'll take all of them for walks together, the cats on the dog
Tara: it'll be beautiful. the way cats and dogs were meant to be together
Natalie: as horse and rider?
Tara: I'm not sure. I didn't work it out that far yet in my head
Natalie: just the peacefulness =)

No comments: