THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

On tossing off

Ed: I just received mail from a guy named David Tosoff. I'm so sorry to hear about that name...
Tara: no kidding
Ed: I had to explain it to Natalie.
Tara: I'm thinking just "toss off"
Ed:

Ed: That is hilarious. ...and I just received mail from an unfortunate IT guy named David Tosoff.
Natalie: oh? why unfortunate?
Ed: In the 80s, tossing off was a euphemism for masturbation.
Natalie: oh! I see [equal smile] back when dinosaurs roamed the earth
Ed: Shut up.
Tara: ah. yeah, I didn't know that either
Ed: Really? Am I truly that old?
Tara: you had older siblings and I didn't
Ed: It was in all those terribly angsty 80s movies.
Tara: I haven't watched any of those in a long time.
Ed: That's for the best.
Tara: I like to think so

*******************************************************************************8

Tara: I think I might have just broken Ed's heart. I didn't know what a toss off was either
Natalie: hee. I made a comment about it being in the vernacular during the Jurassic period
Tara: :)
Tara:
Ed: Really? Am I truly that old?
Tara: you had older siblings and I didn't
Ed: It was in all those terribly angsty 80s movies.
Tara: I haven't watched any of those in a long time.
Natalie: poor Ed
Tara: I know. but really, there's no reason for a girl who was born in '79 to know that. I certainly couldn't "toss off"
Natalie: absolutely not. laughing
Tara: still can't, as far as I know
Natalie: unless you're a miracle of science, no

No comments: